Start Date: June 15, 2021, 08:30
End Date: June 15, 2021, 10:00
Event Contact: Rose-Lynne Amoah
For More Information:
Key Learning Outcomes Include:
- The pandemic and the Suez Canal blockage highlight the complexity and the fragility of global supply chains.
- What are the impacts and lessons learned for exporters and importers?
- How can we limit our exposure and manage risks better?
Speaker: Christian Sivière
Following a 30 year career in international logistics, Christian Sivière started a Montréal-based import-export consultancy in 2010, Solimpex, active in two areas:
- consulting to help SMEs grow internationally; and
- training on the Logistics, Customs and Regulatory aspects of International Trade, Free Trade Agreements, Supply Chain Management and related issues.
Christian lectures for the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association, gives seminars and webinars for various trade organizations like the Montreal Chamber of Commerce, Invest Ottawa, Supply Chain Canada and similar, and personalized training for importers and exporters.
He publishes articles in Inside Logistics and Supply Professional.