Start Date: July 6, 2020, 09:00
End Date: July 10, 2020, 17:00
Event Contact: E-mail
For More Information:
Peru is one of the few GMO-free countries in the world and we offer both organic and conventional products.
We are organizing virtual B2B meetings with Peruvian producers/exporters during the first week of July (6th ~ 10th), 2020.
It is worth mentioning that the Peruvian exporters you will meet are registered as exhibitors at SIAL Canada 2020 Montreal.
A short list of Peruvian offerings follow:
- Cacao: grain, nibs
- Organic sacha inchi: powder, virgin oil, roasted
- Organic chia: grain, cold pressed seed oil, instant powder
- Organic quinoa: grain, powder, flakes, paste, flour
- Beans and lentils: canary, garbanzos, kidney beans, fava beans, mung beans
- Brazil nuts
- Dried fruits
- Granola and energy bars: vegan gluten-free
- Stevia (natural sweetener)
- Spices: oregano, achiote, turmeric, paprika, thyme
- Ethnic products: purple corn, chulpe corn, aji panca (chili), dried potatoes
- And more… !!
Please check out the attached catalog to find the Peruvian exporters’ full product line. Let us know your availability (date and time) to meet with specific Peruvian exporters.
For additional questions, contact us at 416 963 5561x 9003 / 437 915 9008 / email@example.com