The Buyers Trade Mission 2017 (BTM 2017) is the biggest event in Costa Rica which offers a unique opportunity to meet and have direct contact with potential Costa Rican suppliers from large diversity of products and services.
An invitation has been extended to qualified buyers to participate in B2B meetings, network events, learn about the latest trends in products and services in the region, and enjoy our food tastings supported by PROCOMER, all in a high-end business environment.Please view the video from last year’s event here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxelQFyhc_M&feature=youtu.be
Agenda at a glance BTM 2017:
Monday Sep 18th: Arrival of International Buyers
Tuesday Sep 19th: Arrival of International Buyers
Evening Event - Welcome networking event for international buyers and Costa Rican exporters
Wednesday Sep 20th: Business meetings from 9am. to 5 pm.
Thursday Sep 21st: Business meetings from 9am to 5pm and closing Cocktail reception.
Friday Sep 22nd: Return to Canada
Benefits for the international buyers:
- Hotel accommodation for one representative per company (maximum 4 nights, breakfast included, check in: September 18th and check out: September 22nd)
- Lunch (20th and 21st)
- Personalized business agenda (September 20th and 21st)
- Access to networking events and Lounge area
- Closing Cocktail reception (September 21st)
- Shuttle from Airport to Hotel, Hotel to Airport and Hotel to Convention Center
Location: San José – Costa Rica.
Sector: Tropical and exotic products