Start Date: October 14, 2009, 15:00
End Date: November 15, 2009, 18:00
Event Contact: E-mail
For More Information:
CANADIAN MARKET INFORMATION
Featuring the Canadian Import Market for Organic Food Products
and TFO Canada Website and Suppliers Database
(Seminar for Trade Commissioners followed
by a networking reception with Canadian Importers)
|When:||Wednesday, October 14th, 2009|
|Where:||Ontario Investment and Trade Centre, 35th Floor, 250 Yonge Street, Toronto
Tel.: (416) 313-3400
3:00pm - 4:30pm - The Organic Market in Canada and TFO Canada’s services
Networking with Canadian Importers
Trade Facilitation Office Canada (TFO Canada), a not-for-profit corporation supported by the Canadian International Development Agency, provides Canadian market information to exporters and trade support organizations from developing countries at no cost.
TFO Canada is pleased to invite developing country trade representatives to attend to this informative session that will be followed by a networking reception with Canadian buyers.
- Overview of the Canadian organic market – trends and market opportunities;
- The regulatory environment for the import of organic products (Canadian Food Inspection Agency);
- Sourcing organic products from developing countries: a buyer’s perspective;
- Overview of TFO Canada’s new Organics Market Information Paper (printed copies of this recently published Market Information Paper will be distributed to trade representatives at the end of the seminar);
- TFO Canada’s services for Trade Commissioners including our free of charge Canadian market trade information service.
TFO Canada ‘s trade information service for Canadian importers including our freely accessible suppliers database
RSVP: (613) 233-3925, ext. 23, or by e-mail: email@example.com
Limited space available, RSVP by October 2nd, 2009.