March 8-12, 2017 in Bangkok
The TIFF 2017 event is anticipated to be the most comprehensive furniture exposition ever staged in Thailand.
This expectation is to encompass the various aspects of the event including the number of participating exhibitors; revolutionary furniture designs; and, the trade and business opportunities it will present to international visitors and exhibitors themselves.
TIFF 2017 will include:
- — An exhibition for all furniture products from local handmade to high-end design products of the best quality.
- — A major platform for leading furniture companies, producers, entrepreneurs, exporters, importers, designers and entrepreneurs of related business to showcase their latest collections and new ideas.
- — A great opportunity to expand your business in one of the fastest growing and emerging regions of the world with a population of 600 million.
- — To meet buyers, importers, designer, developer and owner of a furniture showroom from Japan, USA, EU, ASEAN, India, Middle East, Africa, Australia etc.
- — Free business matching by the Department of International Trade Promotion
- — Free advertising on www.thailandfurniturefair.com
The event will occupy an impressive grand venue of over 30,000 sq.m. and it will be divided into two parts. During the first three days (March 8-10) , the event is open exclusively for trade negotiations, while in the last two days (March 11-12) it is open for public retailing.