The Grocery & Specialty Food West exhibition is THE epicentre where grocery retailers look to discover innovative products.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Grocery & Specialty Food West 2015
1. Grocery focused. GSW is the only grocery and specialty food show in Western Canada. Last year more than 2,500 key grocery stakeholders attended the show. (click below for attendee list)
2. Business opportunities. This show is the only exhibition dedicated to serving the growing multi-billion dollar grocery industry. Categories include fresh, frozen and refrigerated foods, snacks, beverages, ethnic specialties, and gourmet lines.(click below for exhibitors list)
3. Networking. It’s also a must-attend event for food producers, manufacturers to network with key western Canadian retailers to further enhance their position in the market place as well as to expand into Western Canada.
4. Education. Morning conference sessions, engaging workshops and live trade floor listen and learn sessions for grocers and manufacturers provide effective ways to show and sell more effectively.
5. Trend Spotting. Discover the latest trends, innovations and growing product categories on the 65,000-sq.-ft. trade floor where there are 300 booths and 150 exhibitors showcasing their products. (Click below for exhibitors list)