Come see the best products the Dominican Republic has to offer!
The Agroalimentaria exhibition is an important trade show that gathers in one place Dominican producers and exporters and national and multinational companies in the food, tobacco and beverages sectors. Now in its 5th year, this edition of the show is expected to gather more than 100 companies and business houses from the exporting sectors of the country and over 150 international buyers. The trade show will facilitate exchanges between buyers and exporters including B2B matchmaking.
Products to be exhibited:
- Fresh products: organic and conventional bananas, coconut, pineapple, avocado, lemons, oranges, mangos, cocao, sour sop, guava, passion fruit, papaya, eggplant, etc.
- Fresh vegetables: bell peppers, cubanela peppers, tomatoes, and Asian vegetables.
- Green and aromatic herbs.
- Spices and condiments.
- Processed products: cassava, liquid seasonings, canned products, chocolate, honey, etc.
- Tropical fruits pulp: mangoes, sour sop, guava, passion fruit, pineapple, chocolate, honey, etc.
- Coffee: green, beans and ground.
- Rum, mamajuana and beers.
Benefits for Importers:
Now Agroalimentaria 2015 offers incentives for participation of selected international importers and distributors, including:
- Payment for transportation to and from the airport
- Hotel accommodation
- Personalized matchmaking with producers and exporters of the Dominican Republic
- Among others!
Click here to download the Agenda.
If you may require any further information regarding this event, please contact the Embassy of Dominican Republic at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the Buyer Registration Form.