Each day TFO Canada publishes a sample of trade news on the Canadian import market along with any new, updated or changed regulations and legislations regarding international trade; countries in which TFO Canada offers services and on the export sectors which it promotes.
New Information Sessions for Industry on the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act Ė July, across CanadaTuesday, June 28, 2011 > 09:27:35
Health Canada is holding information sessions for industry – manufacturers, importers, distributors and retailers – regarding the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act.
It is a free half-day information session to learn about this new legislation, which is coming into force on June 20th, 2011. There are new requirements you need to know about including:
• Mandatory Reporting of an Incident
• Preparing and Maintaining Documents
Please see below a list of dates and locations near you. In order to secure your participation, please note that you are required to register online at least 7 days before the session you would like to attend.
• Tuesday, July 5 Toronto, Ontario AM: 9:00 – 11:30
• Thursday, July 7 Montréal, Québec AM: 9:00 – 11:30 (French)
• Thursday, July 7 Montréal, Québec PM: 1:00 – 3:30 (English)
• Monday, July 11 Vancouver, British Columbia AM: 9:00 – 11:30
• Thursday, July 14 Winnipeg, Manitoba AM: 9:00 – 11:30
• Friday, July 15 Ottawa, Ontario AM: 9:00 – 11:30
For more information on how to register, please go to: http://surveys-sondages.hc-sc.gc.ca/s/ccpsa-infosession-lcspc-seanceinfo-eng/. These information sessions fill up quickly, so we recommend you register yourself as soon as possible.