Each day TFO Canada publishes a sample of trade news on the Canadian import market along with any new, updated or changed regulations and legislations regarding international trade; countries in which TFO Canada offers services and on the export sectors which it promotes.
Overwaitea converts six B.C. stores to the Save-On-Foods bannerFriday, September 04, 2015 > 09:06:31
The Overwaitea Food Group (OFG) is continuing to grow its Save-On-Foods banner by converting some of its existing stores to Save-On-Foods. To date in 2015, six former Cooper’s Foods and PriceSmart Foods stores have re-opened as Save-On-Foods.
“The communities have told us they want Save-On-Foods, and our number one priority is to deliver what our customers ask of us,” says Overwaitea president Darrell Jones.
The OFG stores that have converted to Save-On-Foods in 2015 are:
- Cooper’s Foods, Parallel Marketplace in Abbotsford (e-commerce hub)
- Cooper’s Foods in Port Coquitlam
- Cooper’s Foods, Dewdney in Maple Ridge
- Cooper’s Foods on Garrison Way in Chilliwack
- PriceSmart Foods on King Edward Avenue in Vancouver
- PriceSmart Foods, Pinetree in Coquitlam
In late September, OFG will convert PriceSmart Foods Grandview in Vancouver to the Save-On-Foods banner.