The last few years have been tough on business, and those companies still in business today have weathered challenges both at home and abroad. But now it’s time to move beyond simply surviving and on to the strategies that will let your business thrive.
I.E.Canada’s 2013 Annual Conference will help you ‘Step Up Your Game’ and maximize your potential by providing you with the opportunity to meet, learn from and network with the business and policy leaders who can help you excel in the evolving global economy. Hear first hand from companies that are rising above everyday business challenges and blazing new paths in the world of global trade and compliance. Get the latest updates from the policy makers at CBSA, CBP and DFAIT and learn how trade policy is evolving. Take this time to network with your peers and share ideas on how to deal with the rapidly changing landscape of trade rules and regulations.
The conference will also feature sessions on:
• Global Economic Update
• Canada – U.S.: The Evolving Border
• Best Practices In Import Compliance
• Sourcing Overseas: The Increasing Importance of Corporate Social Responsibility
• How to Use Metrics to Measure Your Success in the Global Supply Chain
• Dealing with Regulatory & Legal Changes in the Global Supply Chain
• US CBP Update
• Adapting Your Global Supply Chain to Deal With Changes in GPT
• ‘It’s Not Just About Food’: How CFIAs New Regulations Are Going To Affect Every Sector of The Canadian Economy
• CBSA Update (CARM, Single Window Initiative)
Of course, the conferenece will feature the 5th Annual I.E.Canada CATIE Awards dinner, where you will meet those companies who have already ‘stepped up their game’ as we celebrate the best in Canadian trade.
And on Day 2, I.E.Canada is asking you to ‘Dare to Wear Pink’ in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and in honour of Beth Travis. For a small donation, you can wear your jeans and get your pink on! We plan to have many special activities throughout the day, including a silent auction and draws for prizes. If you would like to support this great cause and donate auction items, please contact Paulette Niedermier at the email address below.
2 Day EARLY BIRD Member Discount Rate - $1,195 (rate expires Sept 30th)
2 Day Non Member Rate - $1,795
Tradeshow booths are still available for our trade show – space is limited so register now!
We are still accepting sponsorship requests – contact Paulette Niedermier for more information!
Questions? Please contact Paulette Niedermier at firstname.lastname@example.org or