Start Date: June 22, 2016, 13:30
End Date: June 22, 2016, 14:30
Event Contact: E-mail
For More Information: http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cipointernet-internetopic.nsf/eng/wr04058.html?open&wt_src=mailinglist
We are pleased to invite you to a Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) live demonstration by webinar on the classification features available through the Goods and Services Manual. These features aim to provide you with all the information required to file a trademark application including the Nice Classification.
Register to one of the following sessions:
- Wednesday, June 22, 2016
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (EDT) – English Register now
Each session will cover the following Nice Classification features:
- Identifying the links to Nice Classification resources contained within the Goods and Services Manual.
- Using Nice Classification headings.
- Filtering keyword searches by Nice Class.
- Using the explanatory icon that provides further Nice Classification guidance.
- Using the Nice Class search tool.
- Using the Classify List tool.
- Using the My List tab.
Registration is limited to 250 participants for each session. Due to this limitation, we encourage people from the same office location to connect using a single phone line. Once we receive your registration, we will send you an email with instructions on how to join the event and participate in it. Additional sessions may be hosted in English or French if there is continued interest.
Should you have any questions, please send them by email to TMB Policy@ic.gc.ca.